A new recipe I decided to try, courtesy of my friend Letizia.
- 120g Butter
- 300g Chocolate (200g milk, 100g dark – to preference)
- 100g Sugar
- 300g Biscuits (I used Oro Saiwa, but Arnott’s milk biscuits would work too)
- 2 Eggs
- Aluminium Foil
1. Melt together chocolate, butter and sugar on the stove. As always with melting chocolate, you need to be careful not to burn it.
2. Crumble the cookies. They need to be crushed small enough to be malleable when mixed later.
3. Add chocolate mix to the cookies and stir with a (wooden) spatula.
4. Add eggs to the mixture to hold it all together. Stir in until its consistent.
5. Take two sheets of foil and spoon out mixture into one row on each.
6. Roll the rows into cylinders using the foil.
7. Place in the refridgerator for two hours to solidify.
8. Slice and serve with icing sugar for decoration.